Leadership and excellence in graduate studies and scientific research program.
Upgrading in the graduate studies and scientific research program for advancing the university status.
1. Enhancing the knowledge of scientific research to meet the community needs.
2. Stimulating faculty member and students to conduct researches.
3. Conduct common researches in cooperation with various institutes and parties.
4. Supporting the scientific research budget in finding genuine partnership with research centers.
5. Encourage publication in international indexed journals and the participation in specialized scientific conferences.
6. Keeping pace with contemporary scientific developments and the continuous development of the graduate studies plans.
7. Instill moral values and scientific integrity principles for the researches and the graduate studies’ students.
8. Providing research databases for researchers from inside and outside the university.
9. Supporting conferences and workshops related to the community’s needs and issues.