Leadership in academic programs and community service in the field of Media.
The faculty aspires to prepare and provide distinguished postgraduates to compete in the field of Media.
1. Adoption of the governance principles.
2. Raising the level of scientific research and graduate studies.
3. Provide distinguished academic programs.
4. Recruiting qualified and experienced faculty members.
5. Improve and update the study plans.
6. Build a scientific partnership for joint programs with prestigious universities.
7. Local community service.
8. Contribute of improving the financial resources of the university.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.