Excellence and distinction in educational sciences.
Seeking to prepare leaders specialized in educational sciences, research and community service.
1. Preparing qualified staff in educational fields that are able to conduct their specializations with distinction.
2. Attracting distinguished faculty members in educational specializations.
3. Developing students’ thinking and creative skills in different learning stages.
4. Attracting students from different cultures.
5. Encouraging faculty members and students to conduct collective and individual research papers and studies.
6. Providing consultations in various educational fields.
7. Allow students to acquire positive approaches towards educational careers in the light of technological and scientific recency.
8. Developing students’ research skill.
9. Incorporating the culture of technology into academic instruction.
10. Encouraging students and faculty members to launch pioneering projects.