Excellence in the provision of services in order to achieve a competitor university environment.
Highlight the identity of the university and reinforce its competitive position and productive communication with the relevant authorities.
1. Demonstrate and highlight the positive features and advantages of the university.
2. Contribute to the achievement of the university’s mission and goals through highlighting the positive image of the university.
3. Reinforce the university’s positive impression locally, regionally and internationally.
4. Reinforce cooperation with academic institutions and relevant authorities.
5. Contribute to the consolidation of the diversity through attracting students from different cultures.
6. Provide service support for the success of activities and events at the university.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.