Excellence in the provision of services in order to achieve a competitor university environment.
Improving the quality of engineering services and technical infrastructure of the university and ensure their safety and durability.
1. Ensure the fulfillment of safety standards for the facilities and university buildings.
2. Achieve the recipient’s satisfaction of the maintenance programs.
3. Contribute in presenting the university campus in an attractive image.
4. Keep pace of the developments in the field of engineering and technical services.
5. Develop the capabilities and skills of the technical and engineering staff.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.