Vision: Excellence in service delivery in order to achieve a competitive university environment.
Mission: Provide all the financial support internally and ensure its continuity in order to achieve best usage.
1. Ensure the availability, continuity of flow and adequacy of all the needed supplies.
2. Keeping pace with the latest database computerized systems
3. Ensuring the development of all staff members in order to keep pace with the latest administrative systems.
4. Securing the quality and quantity of all supplies.
5. Taking maximum advantage of all the available material sources.
6. Continue to develop all operations in accordance with the quality assurance standards
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.