Proactive thinking committed to crisis and risk management.
Hard Training, regular search and seeking to disseminate knowledge in the areas of crises and risk management.
1. Employment of the capacity, capability, human and financial resources in the University for the Development of the local and Arab community.
2. Providing consultation, services, scientific and technical studies for public and private institutions inside and outside Jordan.
3. Oversee the process of organizing, managing and following-up the implementation of the services.
4. Contribute to meet the needs of the local community and the Arab world in the field of crisis and risk management to develop the experience of the members of the university.
5. Develop the participants’ capacity, expertise, scientific and professional training.
6. Raise the professional and scientific level of students to prepare them for both the local labor market and Arab world.
7. Keep up with scientific, technical and advisory developments in all fields and submit them optimally.
8. Employ energies and capacities of local cadres in the implementation of programs and activities of the office.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.