Planning and development in order to create change.
Upgrading institutional capacity and developing core competencies (skills) in excess of the adaptive capacity of the organizations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Conduct research and studies in the areas of planning and development at all individual, collective, and organizational levels.
2. Prepare advanced training programs in the field of planning and development techniques and methodologies.
3. Find solutions to the problems facing the institutions.
4. Suggest developmental ideas to improve the performance to reach excellence.
5. Implement the consultations related to the planning and development of the organizational charts and business Engineering restructuring (Reengineering).
6. Spread the culture of quality assurance and institutional excellence.
7. Design and implement quality assurance programs and institutional excellence.
8. Develop institutional capacities in the field of making the future and creating scenarios.