Excellence in providing and documenting the information about the University.
Provision of better technological services in a distinctive way.
1. Build and document strong competencies and skills in the field of Information Technology.
2. Develop an electronic documentation system to provide a unified source for information.
3. Meet the university’s needs in the field of statistical analysis.
4. Ensure a smooth transmission of information between the university’s faculties and departments.
5. Insure that all of the university publications reflect its image and reputation.
6. Meet the university’s needs in the field of measurement and evaluation.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.