Admission Requirements (Undergraduate Programme)
1. General Secondary Education certificate (Tawjihi) or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% for all majors, except for Law (65%), and Pharmacy and Engineering (80%).
2. Non-Jordanian students may be admitted with a maximum of (15) marks less than the allowed average for Jordanians provided that they adhere to the streams of (GSE) which determine joining each major.
3. General Secondary Education certificate (Tawjihi) in the vocational streams (Industrial, Agriculture, Hospitality, and Home economics) is approved for previous years without enrolling in additional courses for admission purposes, provided that a document from the Ministry of Education is submitted, confirming that in the year of obtaining the General Secondary Education certificate the student was not required to study two additional courses.
4. Jordanians holding more than one nationality are accepted according to the requirements of admission for Jordanians.
5. Students holding a Jordanian Community College Diploma who have passed the Qualifying Exam with an average no less than (68%), except for Pharmacy and Engineering (70%), are accepted in equivalent majors as listed by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and approved by Al-Balqa’ Applied University.
6. Students with special needs who have passed the Comprehensive Exam with an average no less than (65%) may be accepted in equivalent majors according to the list approved by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
7. Students with a Diploma of 3 and 4 years study (who did not take the Comprehensive Exam) are allowed to enroll in the Bridging System for equivalent majors, but they have to pass the Qualifying Exam which is held by Al Balqa’ University with a minimum score of (68%), except for Pharmacy and Engineering (70%).
8. Students with an Intermediate University College certificate from abroad may be accepted in equivalent majors by providing a certificate proving that they have passed Al Balqa University’s Bridging Exam with a minimum score of (68%), except for Pharmacy and Engineering (70%).
9. A maximum of (50%) of the passed courses included in the study plan are accounted for in the Bridging System.
Students who have been admitted in Community Colleges are not excepted from the condition of General Secondary Education Stream in accordance to Article (8) from the General Policy for Admission in Intermediate University Colleges.
1. General Secondary Education certificate’s (Tawjihi) original transcript or a certified copy.
2. Students with foreign certificates should obtain their equivalence from the Jordanian Ministry of Education. Non-Jordanians should obtain the equivalence from their own countries or from the Ministry of Education in Jordan.
3. Photocopy of your passport or the identity card for Jordanians.Photocopy of birth certificate.
4. Military service booklet for male Jordanians.
5. Two recent personal photographs size 6*4 cm.
6. Certified copy of the Diploma (Comprehensive Exam) and a certified transcript from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for transfer students accepted on bridging basis.
7. Certified transcript from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and course description for transfer students.
8. Certificate of non-issuance of disciplinary action for transfer students.