Students must sit for a replacement tests (Arabic, English and Computer) at their first enrollment semester. These exams are held and announced by the University.
1. If a student passes the placement tests, she/ he will be exempted from studying remedial courses.
2. In case of not passing the placement tests, a student must study a remedial course of (3) credit hours not computed in study plan or cumulative average.
3. If a student passes with a score of 80% or above, he/she is exempted from studying remedial course (099) &first level course (101).
4. Students with ICDL or its equivalent certificates are exempted from sitting for the placement test and remedial computer skills.
5. Transfer students are exempted from these exams if they provide documents showing their passing results.