Rules of transfer to MEU:
1. Fulfilling the admission requirements of MEU.
2. The student must not be dismissed from the university he is transferring from.
3. The graduating university should be recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Jordan.
4. A Maximum of (50%) of the passed courses included in the study plan may be accounted for.
5. Each accredited (15) credit hours equals one academic semester of the upper limit allowed for graduation years.
6. The transferred credit hours will be accounted for in the study plan, but the grades will not be accounted for in the GPA.