Vision and Mission
Leadership and excellence in academic programs, research and services in the framework of multiple partnerships
Providing a learning environment that ensures efficiency and competitiveness
1. Graduating qualified, excellent, and well-educated alumni.
2. Attracting faculty members with distinguished experiences.
3. Encouraging participatory research with outstanding quality.
4. Making partnerships with various institutions.
5. Encouraging students and faculty members to provide innovative ideas.
6. Providing consultancy to serve sustainable development.
7. Expanding programs and disciplines according to the requirements of the labor market.