Vision and Mission
Academic and professional competence and leadership in the pharmaceutical sciences, nationally, regionally and globally
Supply the labor market with pharmaceuticalgraduates that have knowledge, skills and ethics of the profession; and enforce scientific research and community service.
1. Raise the academic and vocational level of students in pharmaceutical sciences.
2. Enforce students’ professional ethics.
3. Develop students’ personal skills.
4. Ensure the best and Correct pharmaceutical practice.
5. Attract students and encourage them to enroll in graduate programs in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
6. Continuous professional development of the academic skills, research skills and abilities of the faculty members.
7. Minimize the gap between the educational outputs process and the needs of the labor market; and enforce the means of communication with the relevant authorities.
8. Ensure The use of modern technological means in the educational process.