Leadership and excellence in academic programs, research and services in the framework of multiple partnerships
Providing a learning environment that ensures efficiency and competitiveness
1. Graduating qualified, excellent, and well-educated alumni.
2. Attracting faculty members with distinguished experiences.
3. Encouraging participatory research with outstanding quality.
4. Making partnerships with various institutions.
5. Encouraging students and faculty members to provide innovative ideas.
6. Providing consultancy to serve sustainable development.
7. Expanding programs and disciplines according to the requirements of the labor market.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.