Excellence and distinction in educational sciences.
Seeking to prepare leaders specialized in educational sciences, research and community service.
1. Preparing qualified staff in educational fields that are able to conduct their specializations with distinction.
2. Attracting distinguished faculty members in educational specializations.
3. Developing students’ thinking and creative skills in different learning stages.
4. Attracting students from different cultures.
5. Encouraging faculty members and students to conduct collective and individual research papers and studies.
6. Providing consultations in various educational fields.
7. Allow students to acquire positive approaches towards educational careers in the light of technological and scientific recency.
8. Developing students’ research skill.
9. Incorporating the culture of technology into academic instruction.
10. Encouraging students and faculty members to launch pioneering projects.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.