Excellence in the provision of services in order to achieve a competing university environment.
Upgrading the level of performance for the faculty and staff members at the university.
1. Spread the culture of excellence in the academic and administrative performance.
2. Improve the performance of the faculty and staff members at the university.
3. Participate in developing the faculty members’ teaching and learning methods.
4. Identify the targeted parties in the academic and administrative development field.
5. Participate in developing the research capabilities for faculty members.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.