Excellence in the provision of services in order to achieve a competitor university environment.
Adopt and transform creative ideas to productive projects.
1. Spread the culture of Entrepreneurial Business.
2. Develop the students’ entrepreneurial abilities and guide them to open small and medium sized businesses.
3. Optimal use of the human and physical abilities in the university.
4. Create business incubators for entrepreneurial businesses.
5. Reinforce the concept of engaging with the local community.
6. Transform knowledge into businesses compatible with the labor market.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.