Excellence in the global distinction of the university in reviving the cultural and environmental heritage.
Contribute in highlighting the identity of cultural, environmental and historical heritage elements in the Jordanian and Arab society.
1. Spread the awareness on the importance of the Jordanian and Arab heritage.
2. Connect the environment with the heritage elements in order to invest in finding the environmental awareness.
3. Provide researchers and students with the needed documents and manuscripts to proceed with their scientific researches.
4. Documentation of the archaeological and heritage sites in cooperation with the relevant authorities inside and outside the university.
5. Maintain the cultural heritage in order to support the tourism.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.