Excellence in the provision of media training and development services to achieve a competitive professional environment.
Upgrading media and communication skill that reflect a university image with competitive advantage.
1. Reinforce the awareness and mission in the media field.
2. Train students and media staff on both the theoretical and practically levels.
3. Exchange expertise and consultations with different media training and development centers.
4. Reinforcement of the concept of media ethics and its legal aspects.
5. Develop and upgrade training programs to meet the needs of the society.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.