Excellence in the provision of services in order to achieve a competitor university environment.
Raise the level of technical service support in the fields of communication and information technology.
1. Develop the infrastructure of the internal and external computer network, the equipment and computer devices.
2. Provide the needed software programs for the learning, educational and administrative process.
3. Activate and develop the computerized systems.
4. Update the university’s website continuously.
5. Provide the university users’ with all the needed support, training sessions and technical counseling.
6. Maintain the safety and security of all systems and networks at the university.
7. Develop the knowledge and technical skills for the staff members of the department.
8. Connect the university with different institutions electronically.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.