Excellence in the provision of services in order to achieve a competitor university environment.
Continuous improvements for the institutional performance and prepare the university to implement the quality assurance standards.
1. Spread the culture of quality assurance in the university.
2. Ensure the enforcement of recommendations of the planning and evaluation studies.
3. Manage the circulation of the quality assurance standards at all levels.
4. Participate in the reformation and development of the human capacity in the fields of quality assurance.
5. Ensure the implementation of policies, instructions and systems.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.