Instructions for Sick Leave for Students
1. Sick leave is to be issued either by the doctors at MEU’s Healthcare Department or by specialist doctors and hospitals.
2. Sick leave is to be approved within four days from the date of issue.
3. Any medical excuse for missing a final exam that is issued by MEU’s Healthcare Department, an in-network doctor, or a hospital must be approved by the examining professor.
4. If the patient is provided with more than a single sick leave day, only the last day of sick leave is to be approved.
5. In all cases, sick leave days will only be approved based on the original medical report, which must be provided by the patient.